Participate in our projects for indie studies
Indie Showcase and Digital Dragons Arena 2024
Fill the form
* Details of the programmes and regulations are available under the form.
Find out the details of the programmes
How does the Indie Showcase work?
Indie Showcase is a competition dedicated to new, upcoming and already released digital indie games, presented during the Digital Dragons Conference
- Fill out the form – provide your contact information and grant access to playable builds or keys to online platforms (remember: if you want to sign up for Arena, you also have to submit your game to the Indie Showcase!)
- A jury composed of Digital Dragons team members will select 50 titles from all the submissions
- The chosen 50 will present their games in a special exhibition area during the Digital Dragons Conference and on Steam (via demo versions on the platform)
- An expert jury will choose 20 finalists who will be specially designated in the exhibition area
- The Finals Jury chooses the three best games, which will receive prizes and statuettes during the Digital Dragons closing gala.
- Every single game playable at the conference takes part in the Community Vote, where the Digital Dragons audience votes for their favorite game
How does the Arena work?
Digital Dragons Arena 2024 is a space for game creators to pitch their titles in front of investors, sponsors, publishers, business angels, VC and media during the Digital Dragons Conference 2024.
The event is dedicated to games submitted to the Indie Showcase. If you want to take part in the Digital Dragons Arena, fill out the IS form and check the right box.
- Fill out the form, remembering to check the optional box about participating in the DD Arena
- A jury composed of Digital Dragons team members chooses the projects
- The Digital Dragons team works with the selected creators on their presentations
- During the Digital Dragons Conference, game authors pitch their games directly to investors, sponsors, publishers and other guests
By participating in the Digital Dragons Arena you not only get a chance to receive massive support during the beginnings of your project, but also receive better visibilit at the conference itself, which might end up giving you an advantage in the Community Vote at the Indie Showcase!